Join today and get involved in scintillating (rational) critiques of the issues of the moment and help us to reach more and more people with our work…..
...as a first class medium for humanist and rationalist ideas
...identifying and critiquing threats to reason; faith-based, political, social or environmental
...mounting robust challenges to: irrationalism, religious privilege, faith-based intolerance, abuse of power, censorship
...promoting evidence-based thinking, a rational scientific world-view and a humanist philosophy
...promoting a secular society and speaking out against threats to secularism
...analysing, debating and critiquing all kinds of dogma, beliefs, creeds, faith and ideologies.
- FREE annual subscription to the New Humanist magazine.
- Join our Facebook page where you can engage with our community of members all over the world, join debates online or offer your thoughts on rationalism and humanism
- Receive your Members' Newsletter
- Exclusive invitations to Members' only events and early warning on tickets to all events
- We welcome you to our Annual General Meeting where you can meet the board and Honorary Associates and and participate in the governance of the charity
- A personal copy of our Annual Report
….. please don’t leave your money to a cats home!
Instead leave it to theRATionalists!
As a rationalist you know you can’t take your money with you. We understand that you may have many other beneficiaries to leave your money to but please consider leaving a proportion of your estate to The Rationalist Association. So that you know when you are gone the cause will live on after you and provide inspiration for future generations of freethinkers.
Your solicitor can arrange this when you are making your will please quote The Rationalist Association using the registration charity number 1096577
If you have any further queries about legacies please contact me personally on 020 31170630 or email me Judith.email@example.com.
If you do choose to remember us in your will please do let us know.We would really like the chance to thank you whilst we still can.