The Rationalist Association is a charity registered in the UK which promotes reason and evidence in the understanding of life, and a humanist outlook. The Rationalist Association was formed as a charity in 2002 to continue the work of the Rationalist Press Association (RPA), a free thinking secular publisher for over 100 years.
The Rationalist Association today…
- Publishes New Humanist magazine – our lively magazine is one of the world’s leading voices of rationalism, scepticism, secularism and freethought. Combining great writing from experts in science, philosophy, politics and the arts with sacrilegious wit and a good dose of blasphemy, New Humanist in print and online is a trusted independent source of news, comment and ideas for millions of non-believers worldwide
- Organises events
- Publishes books
- Supports secular education
- Speaks out on issues of reason, science, religion and free speech in the media
- Makes knowledge accessible, through bi-monthly podcasts, free online articles and sending free copies of New Humanist on request to schools and prison.
- Is a membership organisation with more than 700 members worldwide, and a wide range of prominent supporters. You can become part of this community by joining today.
Join now and become a member of the Rationalist Association for an annual rate of £60 and receive the instant warm glow that comes from providing vital financial support to an organisation that promotes your values and much more.